- Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- LARGE CAPACITY – Military tactical backpack size approx.:12″*20″*13″ / 30*50*33CM (W*H*D) This 36L tactical military assault backpack is made of durable and water-resistant 600×600 Density fabric, works great with 3L hydration bladder
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – There are 2 main compartments, 2 small compartments in front, and a back compartment for a hydration bladder. Each of the compartments has variety pockets to help with organization. The large compartment area has an elastic strap to hold laptops or anything you don’t want to move around. Each pocket has two zipper pulls, and one of the compartments that can fully open all the way down to the bottom like suitcase.
- COMFORTABLE & TOUGH – The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable and the waist belt expands enough. The thick mesh padding back area and shoulder straps will not pinch you under heavy duty.
- This MOLLE system tactical 3 day assault pack can be used as bug out bag backpack, hunting backpack, range bag, survival backpack or trekking backpack, etc. The Y strap and buckle on the front is great to roll up a sweatshirt or light jacket. And the straps at the bottom can be used to hold a tent or sleeping pad. The front and both sides come with MOLLE loops.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Two years warranty and great customer service. Package Included: 1 Tactical backpack, US Flag patch, 2pcs D-Ring, 1pc MOLLE Webbing Dominators.
- TOUGHEST MYLAR SLEEPING BAG ON EARTH – Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. We’ve added a hood section to protect your head and reinforced tape seams to create a durable, reusable survival bivy you can use alone or to enhance your existing sleeping bag.
- ENHANCE YOUR EXISTING SLEEPING BAG – Worried about unexpected cold or wet weather? The DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag reflects up to 90% of body heat to boost the heat retention of your sleeping bag, and the waterproof material protects your sleeping bag from outside condensation.
- BUILT-IN HEAD PROTECTION – Studies show you lose up to 10% of body heat through your head. Our innovative hood design helps you retain this body heat for total body protection. This exclusive feature is only available from Don’t Die In The Woods.
- ULTRALIGHT, WATERPROOF, & SUPER COMPACT – Hate carrying extra weight? It’s so small and light, you’ll forget it’s even there. We’ve designed the DDITW Emergency Sleeping Bag with the perfect balance of durability & weight at only 7 ounces (the weight of a small apple). Stash them in each of your cars and backpacks and always be prepared.
- PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, and many more. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand behind our products. You won’t find a tougher mylar survival bivy anywhere. Guaranteed.
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
Stormproof Matches are windproof, waterproof, light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds, and falling snow with a burn time of up to 15 seconds-plus they will relight after being submerged in water.
- Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches, 3 strikers and match case that can hold up to 40 matches
- Matches are easy to light, will burn up to 15 seconds each and will relight after being submerged in water
- Waterproof, durable ABS plastic case floats and keeps contents dry and protected; external, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting
- Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips
- Length of matches: 2.75 inches (7 cm); Kit weight: 1.7 oz. (48 g)
The Tactical Spork, which is made from food and water approved Grammid, is equipped with a fork/spoon combo and has a 2.5″ plastic serrated knife in the handle. The knife is accessed by pulling the spork in opposite directions from each extreme end.
Hint–avoid gripping the flat panel area in the middle of the Spork–this is actually part of its lock. The tighter you hold here, the more difficult it will be for you to pull out the knife!
The Tactical Spork is 6.875″ overall and has a blade length of 2.5″. It weighs 0.1 lb.
Survival Axe Elite – Proudly Made in the USA, The only tool you’ll need to survive
With 30 unique features, the tool is designed to handle any type of situation you might run in to. Whether you are looking to set up camp for the night, escape from a burning vehicle, or survive a zombie apocalypse, the Off Grid Tools Survival Axe Elite is the perfect tool for the job.
Cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman Classic Propane Gas Camping Stove. The 2 burners put out 20,000 total BTUs of grilling power and are shielded from the wind by adjustable wind-blocking panels. Rest assured, your stove will perform consistently even in extreme conditions thanks to the pressure regulator.