The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove combines the benefits of a lightweight backpacking stove and an off-grid power charger so you can cook a meal while charging your gadgets. The Campstove is the perfect solution for both the backcountry campsite and also Emergency Preparedness Kits.
Grill, boil, cook, and charge with this fully integrated system. Generate electricity and create smokeless wood flames with the award-winning CampStove.
- MATERIALS/CONSTRUCTION – Constructed in the USA with USA materials (500D and 1000D Codura Nylon) and patterned after the popular 5.11 RUSH72 Tactical Backpack with moderate changes made to both its internal and external format.
- MOLLE- Large front MOLLE panel is retained while the main admin panel is updated with an additional large loop platform + interior main compartment features loop attachment points.
- STORAGE – Sunglass and Device/Gadget ready + Load ready and Gear Ready. Sunglass and Gadget pocket, large shove-it compartment, hydration pack pocket and proven yoke tactical backpack strap system.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Padded waistband and compression straps keep your tactical backpack load secure and stable + bag opens fully to expose interior which features full-length loop panels on the back and mesh pockets on the front.
- WHY 5.11 – Field Ready packs and bags that are built for your environment. 5.11 creates products for both professionals and consumers that embody our mission to create purpose-built tactical gear for the most demanding missions. Always Be Ready