Leatherman Wave Plus Multitool with Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters, Spring-Action Scissors and Nylon Sheath
Built in the USA
- READY FOR ANYTHING: A fresh upgrade to our most popular multitool; Now includes premium replaceable wire cutters for tackling jobs tough, big and small for years to come
- INSTANT TOOLKIT: Packs a quiver of 18 tools, including pliers, replaceable wire cutters, wire stripper, knives, saw, spring-action scissors, ruler, can & bottle openers, files and screwdrivers
- OUR GUARANTEE: We’re proud to stand behind every product that leaves our factory in Portland, Oregon; That’s why we offer our 25-year warranty, so you can be confident your Leatherman lasts a lifetime
- ONE-HAND OPENING: You only need one hand to open and use the compact Wave Plus, even the ones that aren’t accessible from the outside
- CUT WITH CONFIDENCE: This pocket-sized classic features all-locking blades that you can trust around the home, outdoors or on the job site
- LOUDEST WITH GREATEST RANGE – 115dB horn can be heard up to ½ mile (805M) away & provides a great complement for your FRONTIERSMAN Bear Spray
- REDUCES RISK OF BEAR ATTACK – Periodic blasts warn animal — Causing them to move away – Offers a louder alternative to bear bells, preventing you from startling wildlife into aggressive/defensive behavior
- EASY TO STORE & DEPLOY – Compact horn; Fits in pocket or backpack – Simply press the button to sound – Use alongside your Frontiersman Bear Bells
- ALERT OTHERS IF LOST OR HURT – Loud horn can alert fellow hikers or search party to your location if injured or lost
- SAFETY FOR SEVERAL DAYS ON THE TRAIL – Each horn can sound up to 50 ¼-second blasts or up to 25 ½-second blasts
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: The only bear spray with an in-house HPLC lab to guarantee maximum strength (50% stronger than Police Strength Pepper Spray) and eliminate the 30% fail rate experienced by other brands (U. of U.T.); MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- GREATEST PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE – 30 FEET: Traveling up to 10 feet (3 m) farther than other bear attack deterrents this 7.9 oz bear spray delivers more distance between you and an attacking bear as they charge up to 35 miles per hour!
- LARGER PROTECTIVE BARRIER PER BURST: Rapidly deploys a heavy fog of 1.58 oz (45 grams) per 1-second burst (up to 54% more than other brands) to help maximize your safety by deploying a massive barrier of protection between you and a charging bear
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED FOR CERTAINTY AND PEACE OF MIND: E.P.A. and Health Canada approved, our environmentally friendly bear spray is field-tested and proven effective against all types of bears by the Elmendorf Air Force Base and Brown Bear Resources
- SAFER FOR YOU, THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE BEAR: FRONTIERSMAN temporarily incapacitates a bear’s ability to see or smell while causing no permanent injuries; Safe to use while camping, it is non-flammable, and does not contain any ozone-depleting chemicals
- Assembled in the U.S.A. in a durable, water resistant tin container that includes a rubber seal on the interior, vinyl tape seal on the exterior, and a silica gel desiccant for moisture absorption – this isn’t an altoids tin with hinges…
- Includes a variety of jigs, flies, hooks, leaders, tube of salmon eggs or crappie nibbles, split shot, fishing line, and bobbers – please see below for a full list.
- The perfect size for your personal survival kit, small first aid or emergency fishing kit.
- Designed collaboratively by survivalists and fishermen; and meets Alaska and Canada Over Flight Requirements
4″ overall. Rubber handle. Grit: Coarse Fine. Surface contains multiple layers of micron-sized monocrystalline diamonds and a unique sharpening surface with an overlapping oval hole design. This innovation speeds sharpening by collecting and holding the metal filings which ordinarily build up during the sharpening process. Each stone has a “micro-tool sharpening pad” and a sharpening groove for fish hooks or pointed tools. Stones store inside handle.