The MIL 3H is our best compass, and if its good enough for the military, we believe you’ll find it meets your specs as well.
The Tritium compass can be used in total darkness since seven tritium micro lights allow for navigation in low-light conditions and does not require exposure to a light source, as a phosphorescent compass does. It provides both degrees and mil scales. It’s battle tested and is shock, water, sand proof and funtional from -50ÂºF to +150ÂºF.
Ships complete with a lanyard, belt clip and nylon case. U.S. made, NSN 6605-01-196-6971.
Goal Zero Torch 250 Flashlight, Lantern and USB Recharger with Integrated Solar Panel
The Torch 250 Power Hub and Flashlight is the most versatile, reliable source of power and light for any situation. Boasting a powerful, 4,400 mAh lithium battery, 250 total lumen output, a 1.5A USB port to charge your gear, as well as a built-in solar panel and hand crank, this multi-function flashlight is the only piece of gear you’ll need in an emergency. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, USB port to charge your phone.
The BioLite Wood Burning CampStove combines the benefits of a lightweight backpacking stove and an off-grid power charger so you can cook a meal while charging your gadgets. The Campstove is the perfect solution for both the backcountry campsite and also Emergency Preparedness Kits.
Grill, boil, cook, and charge with this fully integrated system. Generate electricity and create smokeless wood flames with the award-winning CampStove.
The perfectly designed outdoor eating utensil. Our spoon-fork-knife combo brings a bit of civilization to the wild and a bit of the wild to civilization. Designed especially for Light My Fire by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall. The Spork is perfect for your backpack, boat, picnic basket, lunchbox, purse or briefcase. The Spork Titanium is made of titanium, one of the toughest alloys on the planet.
- Originally made for the U.S. Military and bear the NSN 9110-00-263-9865
- Burns a hot, clean, and nontoxic blue flame making it great for fire starters, camping, or emergency survival situations
- Made to heat military rations and can even boil water
- Each tablet comes in a waterproof sealed foil wrapper
- This offer is for 9 bars (Comes in 3 boxes with 3 bars per box)
- FREE 32 Page UDAP Bear Safety Tips booklet included!
- Glow in the Dark Safety Clip with chain attached
- Developed by a bear attack survivor
- Hottest bear spray available at 2% CRC
- 30 foot spray range
- LOUDEST WITH GREATEST RANGE – 115dB horn can be heard up to ½ mile (805M) away & provides a great complement for your FRONTIERSMAN Bear Spray
- REDUCES RISK OF BEAR ATTACK – Periodic blasts warn animal — Causing them to move away – Offers a louder alternative to bear bells, preventing you from startling wildlife into aggressive/defensive behavior
- EASY TO STORE & DEPLOY – Compact horn; Fits in pocket or backpack – Simply press the button to sound – Use alongside your Frontiersman Bear Bells
- ALERT OTHERS IF LOST OR HURT – Loud horn can alert fellow hikers or search party to your location if injured or lost
- SAFETY FOR SEVERAL DAYS ON THE TRAIL – Each horn can sound up to 50 ¼-second blasts or up to 25 ½-second blasts
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: The only bear spray with an in-house HPLC lab to guarantee maximum strength (50% stronger than Police Strength Pepper Spray) and eliminate the 30% fail rate experienced by other brands (U. of U.T.); MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- GREATEST PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE – 30 FEET: Traveling up to 10 feet (3 m) farther than other bear attack deterrents this 7.9 oz bear spray delivers more distance between you and an attacking bear as they charge up to 35 miles per hour!
- LARGER PROTECTIVE BARRIER PER BURST: Rapidly deploys a heavy fog of 1.58 oz (45 grams) per 1-second burst (up to 54% more than other brands) to help maximize your safety by deploying a massive barrier of protection between you and a charging bear
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED FOR CERTAINTY AND PEACE OF MIND: E.P.A. and Health Canada approved, our environmentally friendly bear spray is field-tested and proven effective against all types of bears by the Elmendorf Air Force Base and Brown Bear Resources
- SAFER FOR YOU, THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE BEAR: FRONTIERSMAN temporarily incapacitates a bear’s ability to see or smell while causing no permanent injuries; Safe to use while camping, it is non-flammable, and does not contain any ozone-depleting chemicals